Why is it that there are hundreds of winning trading systems out there, all with backtested profitability and positive expectancy ratings, yet they say approximately 90% of traders are losing and making the other 10% of traders rich in this zero sum game?
- Most traders assume their systems are wrong.
- Most traders assume they are using the wrong moving averages.
- Most traders think it’s their timeframe or the markets they are picking.
- Most traders think maybe it’s just bad luck, or the markets are working against them.
- Most traders sometimes think it’s the brokers pulling a fast one.
- Most traders blame other people.
- Most traders ask for the secrets, they ask for stock picks, they just want to know what stocks to buy.
- Most traders blow additional funds on trying to obtain these secrets.
- Maybe its a new indicator?
- Maybe its a combination of indicators that no one else is using?
- Maybe it’s Bitcoin or Forex?
- Maybe it’s penny stocks?
- Maybe there this guru out there who can predict the markets again and again?
This is what most traders believe.
This is how they think.
This is what they do.
But most traders lose and never make money.
If most traders are losing, do you think it’s wise to think like they do?
Of course not.
It’s the same reason people are poor. I have a friend who runs a business who refuses to put his prices up because he’s worried about scaring people away. He has no money and just about makes ends meet.
I have another friend who charges £10,000 for his time and can teach you how to make £100,000 as a result.
If you start reading books on wealth creation you will learn how to make wealth. You will see it’s not in gimmicky business ventures and jumping on the next fad. It’s in the way you think about money.
It’s the same in trading. The way you think about trading will dictate how fruitful your trading will be.
It’s not found in the indicators, the systems, the gimmicks.
There are hundreds, maybe thousands of winning systems out there that you can find easily and begin using.
The reason most of you won’t make money on them is because your mindset is wrong. You are thinking in the wrong way, evidenced by the rate at which most of you are running after the same shiny objects that everyone else who’s losing is chasing after it.
>>>You have to change the way you think.<<<
The reason you are losing is because of your emotions. Your inability to stop yourself getting in your own way of success. Success is right there in your system. Your number one reason for not making money from it is YOU.
Trading goes against every human instinct. Allowing that winner to run when every inch of your body is screaming “bank it!!”, allowing yourself to be influenced by outside opinion, closing that trade because someone on Twitter just posted that only a fool would buy it, dragging that stop loss down just this once, opening a trade that you know isn’t part of your system but it’s just an experiment, even though it’s about to cost you £100. Now multiply that by the next 10 “experiments” you open over the course of 12 months and you wonder why your results are not as great as you hoped.
The zen moment for every trader is in realising that it is not the mechanics and shiny indicators that get you ahead. Its controlling your decision making in the face of human emotion in the moment.
Most people cannot do it. Most people lose.
To be one of the 10% you have to start thinking like the 10%.
From now THIS is what i’m going to be helping people with. This is where the real results lie. THIS is what will make significant change for people. And in 2018 i’m dedicating myself to helping other people move into the 10%.